8 Top Reasons To Not Put Off Washing The Exterior Of Your Home
- A home that’s not regularly washed becomes an untreated mold problem to your property, and is harmful to your family and pets.
- Mold and algae spreads rapidly & feeds off moisture and organic matter wherever it can find it: these pests will creep down your siding, into your gutters, foundation and attic, finding a way into your home.
- Mold and mildew spores are migrating into your home, contaminating the air you breathe and creating an unhealthy environment for your family all of which are washed away by a house wash. If members of your family suffer from allergies, this is why!
- The eaves, soffits, and the many cracks, crevices, on the exterior of your home are perfect little hiding places for spiders, mosquitos, stink bugs and all kinds of other creepy-crawlers. Once these tiny disease carrying vermin set up shop, they multiply, building nests. When the weather turns cold, they seek shelter indoors, and they WILL find a way into your home.
- More than 6 million children suffer from seasonal allergies in the U.S. According to the American College of Allergy and Immunology causing 90 to 100 deaths per year.
- Many DIY homeowners will strip and dent their homes and decks in an attempt to save money. The most common mistake is applying too much pressure this will dent your vinyl siding, stucco, and hardy plank. Best to use a trained professional.
- Mold damages painted surfaces causing big repair costs.
- Eventually your entire home is infested with these unwanted guests! And it all started on the exterior of your home.