1. Wash your windows inside and out, take down storm windows if you have them and wash and install window screens and window coverings.
2. Clean, repair, or replace outdoor furniture as well as clean and condition your outdoor grill.
3. Pressure wash your driveway, sidewalk, patio, dock, and pool area.
4. Change your landscape lighting time a couple hours later for start time.
5. Inspect your roof for missing or damaged shingles, evidence of leaks, cracks in seals or flashing that may have shifted. If black streaks, or algae buildup – consider a roof wash.
6. Annual check up for your HVAC system.
7. Check woodwork/trim on exterior of house for proper caulking and paint.
9. Check steps, porches and decks for cracks, popped nails, and rotting boards. Consider painting concrete steps with concrete paint to protect the the surface and spruce them up; repair cracks.
10. Carefully check the foundation and seal any cracks. Even small cracks need repairing to prevent leaks and to keep from enlarging.
Need an Instant Home Make-Over? Go to Squeegee Pros. We service Charlotte and Lake Norman, NC.